Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dynamic Image becomes broken on Export only

I have a report that has a dynamic image to display specific icons (red, yellow green) based on the column formula results.  The images display without issue in the desktop version of Power BI as well as online (Power BI Service).  When I try to use the Export to PDF and Export to PPT functionality online, though, the dynamic images become broken.  Does anyone know how to resolve this? 

Comments
andrealibby5
Frequent Visitor

Online View: 

OnlineView.PNG

Export to PDF View:

ExportView.PNG

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @andrealibby5 ,

Would you please share a pbix file with some sample data so we can test it? 

You can upload the pbix file to your OneDrive and share the link here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

andrealibby5
Frequent Visitor

Due to the sensitive nature of the data, I cannot share the current workbook without completely reworking it.  Instead, I found a different way to handle what i needed to do.  I created an icon column with a unichar circle and then added some conditional formatting based on another field to determine which color the icon should be. That allows the exports to function as needed.  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @andrealibby5 ,

It looks like you have found a workaround. If you still need to find the solution for your original issue, please share detail steps for us to reproduce the issue. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu