Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dynamic Header via Textbox gone blank

We are facing an issue from yesterday where text boxes with dynamic content have gone blank in reports on the power BI services.

We have created DAX formula and used DAX measures in the textbox titles (via conditional formatting) to show dynamic content on the reports. This was working as expected for weeks now but from yesterday the title of textbox (with dynamic content) is no longer visible.

On our analysis we noticed that this issue only happens when we open the report outside our client VM or on client IPad (checked on 18.7 and 19.3 version). But all looks fine inside client VM.

Please find below version details

Capture 2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Is this an expected scenario or are we missing something here?

Request you to help us resolve this at the earliest as we have some productionized reports that have been impacted.

Regards,

Shweta Bhosale.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

How did you define the DAX measure? Please create a simple pbix file which can be used to reproduce the issue, upload it to your OneDrive and paste the share link here. So we can try to test the issue on our side. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 154343917. Will update here once I get any information.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

aspesot
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft How much time do you need to correct this problem? I have several broken reports

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @aspesot

It's hard to say. I will let you know if I receive any information internally. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Fix will be rolled out either this week or next.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu