Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drilldown not working

I have found issues with the Drilldown in the online published reports. The issue lie with the X asis of the bar charts not showing the correct information whenever I drill down.

Please note that the issue is dervied from drilling down via the drilldown button. The "Drill all to next level" button works fine and the correct information is shown on my charts.

The online reports have this problem but not the desktop version where everything works just fine. 

Please hurry and fix this issue. How is it that it was working fine 3 days ago and now it is broken? Management needs to use these dashboards and reports for meetings!

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@david_kwok

I just tried with a date hierarchy on X Axis in column bar chart. It seems that the drilldown function works well in PBI Service. It behaves same as PBI Desktop. Could you please provide more details with screenshot about your issue? What is your data in your X Axis and Value field? It is better that you can provide a sample data which can be used to repro the issue.

Best Regards,

Herbert

david_kwok

Can you try using Clustered column chart?

david_kwok

I would appreciate an email address so I can just directly publish a link for you to see my online report rather than wasting time making sample data.

The issue, which was not broken 3 days ago and I did not touch the data over the weekend, has broken on Monday, which need fixing asap.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@david_kwok

In your report, when I drill down in page2, no data is shown in the visual. But if we drill down in page3, data can be shown properly.

I’ve also publish my report to here and the drill down function works fine.

Is it possible to provide your pbix file to me? I’d like to try it on Desktop to see if it is data specific.

Best Regards,

Herbert