Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drill through is not working as expected with Matrix visuals on IPad

We are facing problem with drill through functionality on IPad where we are using Matrix visuals.

In our report we have a matrix visuals having “Account” as rows , “Weeks” as columns and “Sales” as values of matrix with Totals enabled, we have implemented the drill through functionality on “Account” column (row header of the visual) which is working correctly on desktop and Power BI services (browser).

When we checked on IPad its working only on the sales values & totals and not on the Accounts, is there any way to set the drill through functionality on matrix rows.

Request you to help us resolve this issue at the earliest as our client is about to share the report with the users in the next few days and fixing this right away is critical.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous , 

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 146150021. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

Thanks for the note.

Regards,

Shweta Bhosale.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I got information that "We have a plan to fix that, but this is not an immediate fix and it will take some time before we will be able to release it."

Best regards,
Qiuyun Yu