Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drill Down Toggle Selection not preserved by Bookmarks or Publish to Service

The Drill Down toggle located in the top-right corner of a Power BI visual can be manually turned on/off by a user but when selected does not persist through bookmark selection or publishing to the Power BI Service. Current functionality is that the Drill Down toggle is turned off when a page is navigated to or refreshed via bookmark, and is turned off when a report is published to/saved in the Power BI Service. Expected functionality is that the state of the Drill Down toggle (on/off) would be preserved when the report is published to the Power BI Service and when a bookmark is created with the Drill Down toggle in an on state.

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I have reported this issue internally : CRI 92012949. Will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@MattRudy,

I got response from PG:

"By design, bookmarks capture slicer and filter state, as well as page and hidden/visible/spotlight state, but not the state of drill buttons. Documentation does not say that bookmarks capture drill button state."

Regards,

Lydia