Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Do not get data from OneDrive

Произошла неизвестная ошибка Не удалось получить метаданные файла Повторите попытку позже или обратитесь в службу поддержки, указав следующие сведения. Идентификатор действия: 2102753f-5181-4f29-af78-b018e168be3a Код состояния: 410 Идентификатор корреляции: d363c662-0f41-06a5-b623-3680957ea318 Время: Wed Jan 09 2019 14:13:24 GMT+0300 (Москва, стандартное время) Версия: 13.0.7840.225 URI кластера: https://wabi-west-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

It seems the issue occurs when you import data from OneDrive files on Power BI service, right? 

Which file stored in Onedrive do you want to retrieve on Power BI service? Does the issue happen to this specific file only? 

Please run Fiddler with below option enabled, repeat steps to reproduce the issue, upload .saz file to your OneDrive and send the share link to me via private message. 

Fiddler.PNG

By the way, please post a reply in English next time so we can understand the issue better. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, Unfortunately I can't do it because this item of menu is not active. The problem is in Power BI service it doesn't see any files in One Drive personal, it connects to drive, but when it's try to download the files from One Drive the Error occurs. The service crached in 09 jan 2019, but worked at 10 jan 2019.Errors with OneDrive personal 2.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal 3.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal Trying get Data 2.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal Trying get Data.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal.JPG

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 100110000. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please test again on your side. The issue should be gone now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank's at all. It's starts to work. I want to believe it will works for a long time.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

OneDrive team disabled the "ramp" on their side that turned this API off. This mitigated the issue.

Please test again on your side, the issue should be gone now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu