Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Distortion on the X-Axis when graph is pinned to dashboard

I have a clustered barchart with the x-axis containing three fully-expanded levels, as shown below.

Normal x-axis on clustered barchart.PNG

This looks normal when viewed as a report on Power BI Service.  However, when it is pinned to a dashboard the x-axis will sometimes mis-align, as shown in the second visual.

screwed-up x-axis on clustered barchart.PNG

The problem occurs consistently when the dashboard is accessed through the Power BI mobile app.  When accessed through a desktop browser, it occurs about 3 times out of 10.

This is annoying Smiley Sad. I suspect a bug in the dashboard visualisation.

Help, anyone?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @wilx

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 131497251. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @wilx

The issue should be able to fix this by the commit date 8/26/2019. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

wilx
Advocate I

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

Just tested this and the problem is still not fixed.  Distortion still occurs when the dashboard is loaded.  After the dashboard is loaded, if I refresh the browser then it will display correctly.  But always a problem when the page is first loaded.  

On the mobile app, the distortion is persistent.

Regards

Wilx

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @wilx

I already contacted it internally to get ETA, will keep you update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

fvds
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Same issue present here.

Capture.PNG

When the dashboard refreshes data the visuals will end up like the one on the right. When I rearrange the visual or refresh the dashboard, the bug is gone.

It is very annoying. Please fix this.