Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Displaying preview screen when hovering on visuals or fields or quries.

I was working on Power BI and everything was fine till yesterday night.

Tomorrow morning when I open the same report, it is giving issues when I try to select visuals or change its properties.

It is actually displaying 2 screens in single report. so , I could see 2 mouse pointers, 1 logical and 1 physical. So not able to wrok on this.

It is like magnifier thing in windows but it is not actually magnifying.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Did the issue happen in Power BI desktop or service? 

Would you please share a screenshot to clarify the issue? Do mask sensitive information before uploading it. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

When mouse pointeer is on  FieldsWhen mouse pointeer is on FieldsWhen mouse pointer on VisualsWhen mouse pointer on Visuals

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. This is on PB desktop.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. What's you Power BI desktop version? Please update it to the latest version 2.74.5619.621 64-bit (October 2019) the test again. 

Also please check your machine display settings based on this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-get-the-desktop#minimum-requirements

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I will ask our team to have latest version.

But how can suddenly it will start behaving like this. I thought some display setting or soomething I changed by mistake and it happened. But I am not able to find anything.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This issue resolved, after I changed the Remote desktop resolution to 1920X1200.

But my desktop is looking smaller.