cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying preview screen when hovering on visuals or fields or quries.

I was working on Power BI and everything was fine till yesterday night.

Tomorrow morning when I open the same report, it is giving issues when I try to select visuals or change its properties.

It is actually displaying 2 screens in single report. so , I could see 2 mouse pointers, 1 logical and 1 physical. So not able to wrok on this.

It is like magnifier thing in windows but it is not actually magnifying.

Comments

Hi @shailendrakad

Did the issue happen in Power BI desktop or service? 

Would you please share a screenshot to clarify the issue? Do mask sensitive information before uploading it. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Occasional Visitor

PB_Desktop_screenshot.pngWhen mouse pointeer is on FieldsPB_Desktop_screenshot2.pngWhen mouse pointer on Visuals

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. This is on PB desktop.

Hi @shailendrakad

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. What's you Power BI desktop version? Please update it to the latest version 2.74.5619.621 64-bit (October 2019) the test again. 

Also please check your machine display settings based on this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-get-the-desktop#minimum-requirements

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Occasional Visitor

Ok. I will ask our team to have latest version.

But how can suddenly it will start behaving like this. I thought some display setting or soomething I changed by mistake and it happened. But I am not able to find anything.

Occasional Visitor

This issue resolved, after I changed the Remote desktop resolution to 1920X1200.

But my desktop is looking smaller.