Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Disappearing chart Titles on Tables

Hi,

I am having problems seeing Chart Titles for Tables (they work for everything else). I can see them in the desktop. However as soon as I deploy the reports to the Service they disappear.

For clarity:

I have used the bookmarks and buttons feature to switch between reports, both the bookmarks and button actions are up to date. When I use them in the desktop I can see the Titles for the tables. When I navigate to the reports using the tabs instead of the button I can see them as well. So I don’t believe it’s a bookmarks issue

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Disappearing-Table-Titles-In-Power-BI-Online-Service/td-p/6...

Thanks,

Boycie92

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Boycie92 ,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side, I make a test using Power BI Desktop March release and publish report to Power BI Service(13.0.8730.162).

What version of your Power BI Desktop version and Power BI Service? You can test my PBIX file on your side.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Boycie92
Resolver I

@v-yuezhe-msft 

I am currently using Version: 2.66.5376.2521 64-bit (February 2019) however I'm not sure what version of the Service I am using.

I am unable to replicate the issue either with your file.

Regards

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Boycie92 ,

Would you mind sharing your PBIX file? I will test it on my side.

Regards,
Lydia

Boycie92
Resolver I

@v-yuezhe-msft I think it was a bug in the Feb update of the Desktop. I updated to the latest version and when I looked at the tables again the Titles had despaired (within the Desktop). I noticed that the selection Icon for Titles had changed to off. I Reactivated it and deployed the reports to the Service and the Titles were there.