Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Direct Query is not automatically refreshing report, but is automatically refreshing Dashboard

I understand the automatic refresh is happening at the dashboard level in direct query mode but its not happening in report level.I need to interact with elements in dashboard to see the upto date data.

I don't  want to interact with data and see uptodate data in report level like dashboard ...Looks like its very big issue as of now.

If i have to add Chorme refresh add-ins ...How can I make all users ,who are counsuming report to add the 'add-in'.Not great option as I see.

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@SRUJANA8NEELAM,

Yes, you can see uptodate data in dashboard, but it requires you to interact with the report or refresh the browser to see uptodate data in report level.

I am afraid that there is no other method unless you tell user to manually interact with the report or add chrome refresh add-in.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuezhe-msft

Thanks for responding. Is there any fix planned around this issue.How can we ask all employees to add CHrome refresh add in.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

This behavior is by design, there is no plan to fix it.

Regards,
Lydia