cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop working, gateway not working with postgres

Hi,

I've got several problems maybe with the same common root.

In desktop EnableFolding=True is working, an error that pretend EnableFolding=False is returned with the same pbix when on the service refreshing through the gateway.

Then this non-clear error on the dataset refresh

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"PostgreSQL: Exception while reading from stream"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"PostgreSQL"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"192.9.200.206;poc"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Exception while reading from stream"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}}

The dataset fails its refresh always after around 20 minutes

If I try the same query throug dataflows it fails always after around 11 minutes prompting that AzureBlobs didn't receive the answer and the request has been canceled.

What can I do?

Thanks

Comments
Community Support

Hi @AGo

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu