Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Denied access to report in published app (with admin rights)

I am a Pro licenced user, with admin rights to the workspace (wich is also Premium). Its app is being shared with a specific list of users. A few months ago I have noticed my name popping up on the distribution list. Was weird to see mu name there, but it didn't bother me. However since yesterday every time I publish a new report and update App - my name disappears from the access list, which causes loss of access to this new report. However all other reports can be opened as before which is the most weird thing! 

What doesn't help:
- waiting (even in 24 hours error is still there)

- adding myself to the list of users and updating App (with dataset and report untouched)

What helps to fix the problem:

- delete dataset and report --> publish once again --> update App making sure that this time my name once again added to the list (because it disappears now every single time).

Screenshot 2021-04-09 122142.png

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@kitanarough 

You may check if this is caused by RLS.

kitanarough
Regular Visitor

RLS is not used in either of my reports. AS I said, I am the owner of the workspace, app, all the reports, their schedules etc. I should be the one sho has to have access to everything. It is just odd and very annoying having access error popping up while openint newly published report in the app (while others are fine), but I can open report in workspace with no problem. It is a bug 100%

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@kitanarough 

I tried the latest version to publish a report and the app. All seem to be working fine for me.