Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Deleted report and embed code : how to delete the data that appears in my URL link

HI all,

I built a report in Power BI desktop the i published it in power BI web app.

I generated an embded url for the report for public access wich was shared with my colleagues

Yesterday I tried to delete this report. : i deleted the report & the source code in PBI web app.

However the URL link to visualize the report is still available !

I would like to konw how to delete the data that appears in my URL link ?

I already tried to delete my PBI account (I've got a free licence on PBI web app) , but it doesn't change anything, the URL link still working

Thank you

Regards

Laure

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@LaureLSR

Have you tried to access the URL with other browsers? You can also try to clear the browser cache and then try to access again. Based on my test, deleting the embed code or deleting the report/dataset can make the content not available as below.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

LaureLSR

Hi @v-haibl-msft
Thanks for your answer.

I already tried both : try with an other browser and try to clear the browser cache and then try to access again. Unfortunately, it doesn't change anything, the URL link still working...

Regards
Laure

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@LaureLSR

I also tested with a free user but still cannot repro the same issue. Could you please provide the URL link to me? I'd like to have a try on my side.

Best Regards,
Herbert

LuisV_805

I'm having the same issue. I deleted the code AND the report and 3 days later the link is still active. tried in other browser and other computer. It's still active. Please help.