Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Day of the week in date range filter changed from Monday to Sunday since PBI latest version update

The date range slicer used to start on a Monday and now starts on a Sunday and no changes internally.  This appears to have been caused since Power BI Service and Client have updated.  

Any ideas anyone?

thanks

Andy

Hi @Anonymous 

the issue got resolved in release June 2022 . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi , @Anonymous 

The information you provided is not perfect, and I can't tell what the reason is. Can you show your problem with a video or pbix file(remove sensitive info)?

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ailsa

Normally the date time regional setting locale should dictate the date and time format I.e. day start of the week.  This has changed from Monday to Sunday see below.  This has occured since the PBI Service and PBI Desktop client have been updated.

There was a know historical bug but Im not convinced its the same bug. 

andypandy__0-1649421011249.png

Ant help appreciated

Thanks

A

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi , @Anonymous 

It's a known issue ,the ID of issue is 301513764 . I'll be back with an update if there's any news .

Best Regards,

hokeson
Employee

the issue got resolved in release June 2022

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Anonymous 

the issue got resolved in release June 2022 . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,