Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Date filter not working in published workspace, but works in Desktop

The date filter is not working when I publish the file on only one of the pages (all other tabs are working). Did not change anything, it just started last Monday (11/22). It should only be showing month-to-date, but it is showing data back to 2019. 

I have attached three photos. I was able to add different filters to each individual graphic as a workaround, EXCEPT the Multi-row Card. 

I have updated the Gateway and re-published the pages. Not sure what else we can try. 

This is what the published version looks like with the work arounds.This is what the published version looks like with the work arounds.This is what the published page looked like 11/22 when we logged in that morning.This is what the published page looked like 11/22 when we logged in that morning.This is the desktop version, just to show that it is working properly.This is the desktop version, just to show that it is working properly.

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test.

Have noticed that the page slicer changed to relative date in the app, did it happen automatically or just set it manually to test?

In addition, 'I was able to add different filters to each individual graphic as a workaround, EXCEPT the Multi-row Card. ' , basically Multi-row Card should be set single visual filter Power BI.

vyingjl_0-1638339177274.png

Since it is still the same issue after re-publishing the app, have you tried to re-publish the report to different workspaces to publish the app again to check this issue?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test.

Have noticed that the page slicer changed to relative date in the app, did it happen automatically or just set it manually to test?

In addition, 'I was able to add different filters to each individual graphic as a workaround, EXCEPT the Multi-row Card. ' , basically Multi-row Card should be set single visual filter Power BI.

vyingjl_0-1638339177274.png

Since it is still the same issue after re-publishing the app, have you tried to re-publish the report to different workspaces to publish the app again to check this issue?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

lkelsey
I set the new filters manually to test. I have also published to three different workspaces to make sure that wasn't the problem. 

Can we set up a call so that I can show you the problems, since you aren't able to reproduce on your side?