Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Date Slicer with Relative Date is empty in PowerBI Embededd

My customer told me today that out of the blue the Date Slicer is not working.  Can't figure out what is the problem.  I think the JS is broken.  Here is how is viewed. First picture is how is rendered and the second is the javascript errors.  This has been working over a year....

date-slicer-broken.PNGjs-errors.PNG

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also facing similar issue while date slicer at power Bi desktop is working where as its not properly getting displayed in dashboard (on web).

YogiM_0-1635445061222.png

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI Desktop and publish the report again to make a check.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

mgandiabcpos
Regular Visitor

@v-robertq-msft Thanks.  

I already update to the lastest version of PowerBI Desktop.  Also we already update all the nugets in our proyect.  The funny thing is that in the PowerBI web also is wrong.  At the left is the Dashboard and in the right is the Report.

appPowerBIWeb.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, 

We encountered exactly the same issue as @Anonymous 's case. The date-slider works well in Report, but failed to display on Dashboard (same chart pinned). 

--

At Report: no issues

JasonSyu_3-1635743174477.png

--

Same chart pinned to Dashboard: showed wrongly

JasonSyu_2-1635743138409.png