Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Date Selector not behaving

I have a three page report with a date slicer on each of the three pages.  These date slicers are linked so the user need only enter the desired date range once and it will filter all three pages.  Everything has been working fine until yesterday or so.  A user reported an issue with the date changing.  My research describes this issue.  When one selects a date range (e.g. 1/1/2018  to 5/27/2018) on one of the pages, it works, but the other two pages show and filter to the end date plus 1 (e.g. 1/1/2018 to 5/28/2018).  It doesn't matter which of the three pages one makes the date selection in, the other two linked slicers add one day to the end date.  I have tried to reproduce this in PBI Desktop, but it behaves as expected.  The dates are all the same both start and end on all three pages.  I have republished the page two or three times, but the Service still has this anomaly.  

Ideas?

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I can reproduce this issue.  I have reported this issue internally: CRI 73898416, will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any progress on this?  My users are restless 😉

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

The team is still working on this issue. Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

This issue has been fixed, please use Power BI Desktop August version.

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Lydia!