Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Datasets tab shows a time in NEXT REFRESH column even though no refresh is scheduled

Hello,

The NEXT REFRESH column on the Datasets tab of the Workspace shows next refresh times even though no refresh is scheduled. This only started happening recently.

Regards, Christian

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are some screenshots:

This is what is shown on the Datasets tabThis is what is shown on the Datasets tab

There's no refresh scheduled...There's no refresh scheduled...

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

Have you turned off the refresh schedule recently for the dataset?  Next refresh column works as expected in my scenario if I have never set schedule refresh for the dataset.

However, if I set schedule refresh for a dataset and turn off the schedule later, the Next refresh column will not clear in time.

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes, we used to have the scheduled refresh turned on but that's quite a while ago. Anyway, it shouldn't show anything in the NEXT REFRESH column if no refresh is scheduled. Independent of whether there used to be a schedule or not. This is how it used to be and it changed not long ago.

Regards, Christian

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

Based on my test,  if I set schedule refresh for a dataset and turn off the schedule later, it will take some time for the Next refresh column to clear.

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lydia,

I disabled the Scheduled Refresh a long time ago but the NEXT REFRESH column hasn't been cleared for me.

Regards, Christian