Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataset sync problem

Hello

I come to you because I have a synchronization problem regarding the dataset. My reports are no longer updated. I have an orange/yellow triangle that appears.

Here's the error messag

A problem has occurred

We couldn't find this file on OneDrive - Personal. Make sure the file exists in this location.

Try again later or contact the support. If you contact the support, provide this information.

URI du cluster: WABI-FRANCE-CENTRAL-A-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Activity ID: f974e146-5f86-4b05-9ec0-5d96c1a0b9fe

Application ID: 0daead11-da96-488b-83e4-65ac7588a3ec

Time: 2019-09-18 01:57:06Z

What is the manipulation to do to solve the problem without needing to redo all the reports. If I delete the dataset related to the report I lose all updates and not define all my reports.

I need help thank you

Kind regards

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@gad1908 ,

Have you deleted the pbix file in onedrive? What have you done before this issue occurs?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

gad1908
Traduit en:
Français
Afficher l'original

Traduit en:
Français
Afficher l'original

Traduit en:
Français
Afficher l'original

Traduit en:
Français
Afficher l'original

Hello   

We have done nothing in particular. We feed the file either in One Drive directly or by extracting the file on the desktop. We update it, then put it back in the onedrive at the same placement without changing the name.  How can we redefine the path of the dataset from the power bi live without going through the Destock?

Because I use a mac and the Destock have not yet compatible for the Mac.  If I delete the datasets all my reports disappear. Thank you for taking the time to help me Kind

regards

Yoann VIOLA

Original text

Original text