Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataset Refresh Failing Manually or Schedules

Hi, 

I am having problems since Nov 14th 2019 with the Dataset refreshes, the schedules do not work and when I refreshed manually fails as well, nothing was changed in the dataset and I have tried publishing older versions but still the same results.

Our Power BI server is located in Singapore and I have noticed that in the afternoon 2-6 PM Eastern time 

2019-12-03_15-35-30.png

Thanks, 

Comments
JTY
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

im facing the same problem since 12 november. Everythign was working fine before and everythign was refreshing. Since 12 november all my attempts to refresh a reports having a big dataset 33MB or 47MB is not working. Refreshing small dataset is working fine. 

do you think its a PBI lastest version issue? 

my dashbaords are connected to an SQL database. 

I need to submit my work to the management and i need to figure out the solution as soon as possible ! 

helpl please! 

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Please install the latest version of gateway and check if this issue persists. If still can't solve this issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket here.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-yuta-msft ,

This morning the schedules refreshed in less than 15 minutes, I have not done any changes on my side.

I will keep monitoring and if persist I will try your suggestion.

Thanks,