cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dataset Refresh Error with Nov 20 Gateway Release - "The underlying connection was closed: Could not

See error message in text below.  Starting occuring 11/18th after our Gateway was updated to Nov 20 release.

My desktop solution has a few queries; the main one being a folder query called Powershell to extract text files.  Within the steps of this query, I merge a team member table  and other excel file data too.

The team member table source is from a PowerBI Flow.

The flow works fine and refreshes

The team member table by itself refreshes fine

The 'folder' query - refeshes fine within the Desktop

.... but produces the error found in the description below within the service

Through process of elimination; I found the error happens within the query execution, at the part where it merges in the Flow team member data.  

I've re-archietected my query flow to exclude that merge and do the work inside the model instead.  Now the solution refreshes without the error.

I am not an admin in either the service or the gateway and I dont know if there is simple configuration to change or not.

Last refresh failed: Mon Nov 23 2020 10:43:04 GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.Hide details

Data source error:{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"https://api.powerbi.com/powerbi/globalservice/v201606/clusterdetails"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mash...
Cluster URI:WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:571c70ab-a8b2-4a01-92a9-b45f9d9eb90c
Request ID:f924a034-483c-f45a-4a23-a9e737f08847
Time:2020-11-23 16:43:04Z

Comments
Community Support

@jeckste 

You may keep an eye on the Awareness.