We've got a really strange issue with a dataset that has incremental refresh enabled on a couple of tables.
Since a few days the incremental refresh stops working, more specifically, after midnight. If I republish the dataset incremental refresh works throughout the day, but after midnight it breaks again... 😐
I did check our PBI gateway servers, but there are no entries in the error logs.
So it looks like an issue on PBI service, but I have no clue what...
Following rather general error is thrown:
Data source error:
Metadata change of current operation cannot be resolved, please check the command or try again later.