Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataflows

Ever since about 6am Eastern today, my dataflow refreshes have been  just spinning - no errors, just spinning like it's trying to load the data.

Existing ICM for similar issue(ICM 297756751). It should be a new known issue that dataflow refresh taking long times that usual to complete. Employee engages this issue as well.

Comments
jmlove0923
Frequent Visitor

Same - problem for us started at 5:30am Eastern.   Prior to that they worked.  Datasets on non premium capacity workspaces work but all premium workspaces Dataflows faile while their dataset refreshes are fine.   BTW this happened on Wed too.   

NatashaC
Regular Visitor

We have been expereincing refresh issues with some of our Power BI reports as well. I got the below email notification 

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"<pi>Microsoft SQL: A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.</pi>"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Class","detail":{"type":1,"value":"11"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourceKind","detail":{"type":1,"value":"SQL"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.DataSourcePath","detail":{"type":1,"value":"cldaxsql7\\bi;Datawarehouse"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2146232060"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded."}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Number","detail":{"type":1,"value":"0"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Orders.

With a manual refresh the datasets just spins. 

allyklee
Frequent Visitor

I put in a ticket...

edhans
Super User

Yup. Down for me too.

ttrotter785
Regular Visitor

Down here.  Same thing happened last Friday morning.  By the afternoon everything was magically working again, but this is frustrating.

ccconley
Frequent Visitor

Same here. Data flows are just spinning and never finishing. The jobs usually take 6 minutes to load and now has been runing for serveral hours. Have to cancel the refresh.

edhans
Super User

Things seem to be working for me better right now. Anyone else seeing a recovery?

Jeffreyalbright
Regular Visitor

Still not refreshing on my end.. 

**We have submitted a ticket for the issue.

derricklo
Regular Visitor

Workspace "IP12d TEST" return incorrect data "petal.length", not using my Dataflow supplied
Hi,
I was using the AutoML in Power BI, initially it worked for 5 features. When I increase the features selected to 15, it returned incorrect results.

AutoML returned result for "petal.length", instead of "CusSalesAmt" - seems it is not using my Dataflow supplied!

My test data is about customer sales amount, nothing to do with flowers, petal length, and species.

My Workspace "IP12d TEST" does not work, Workspace "IP12f TEST" is working - but the Model Performance is very low at 31%, was trying to improve it!

Please help,
Derrick

rflamenco
Advocate I

I am also having an issue with dataflows refreshing. Refreshed sucessfully at 6PM CST yesterday. This moring at 6AM CST, refresh started and ran for 10 hours before manually cancelled.