Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataflows

Hi all! does anyone know why when I pull data from dataflows (which is connected to an onedrive file) to power bi desktop, it retrieves an empty table? I've tried everything: clearing credentials, refreshing preview, testing with another table, refreshing dataflows...Thks in advance!!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

How did you create a dataflow connect to a OneDrive file? Was it a OneDrive online file? 

Based on my test, I create a dataflow connects to a Onedrive online Excel use Web API data source, then save and refresh the dataflow. In Power BI desktop version 2.81.5831.761 64-bit (May 2020), it's able to see data when we connect to this dataflow. 

q3.PNG

q2.PNG

Would you please test again? After refreshing dataflow, please ensure the dataflow is refreshed successfully. If your workmates have access to the same dataflow, please check if they have the same issue. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your response!

I connected csv files stored in OneDrive, through API Web, to Dataflows. I have May 20 version of desktop, I've refreshed dataflows and also refreshed the preview when I bring it to Power BI desktop. I also tested with other tables, but same issue. It's a shame cause I wanted to store all the tables in dataflows so I could do the ETL there and avoid having it in every .pbix.

Captura.PNG