Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataflows not showing in Desktop

Hi guys,

I've been using Dataflows for quite a while now and today I've gone to 'Get Data' to see all Dataflows and there's nothing showing up despite having been able to see options previously (I can also confirm I'm logged into an account that has Dataflows set up).

Thanks

Jack

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Would you please share a screenshot about "I've gone to 'Get Data' to see all Dataflows and there's nothing showing up despite having been able to see options previously "? 

Please go to Data Source settings, check if you used dataflow data source previously, if it is, please clear the permission, then back to click on Get Data -> Power BI dataflows, sign in with a Power BI account which has created dataflows before, then check if dataflow listed in navigate pane. 

q4.PNG

If you mean the preview data for the dataflow doesn't display in navigate pane, please go to Power BI service, refresh the dataflow, after the dataflow is refreshed successfully, then try again in Power BI desktop. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah amazing thank you so much that has resolved the issue!

sxt173
Advocate II

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sxt173 Same! If you are right, than me also dont see the reason to swith on it...