Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dataflows disappearing

Hello,

All of our dataflows no longer appear in Power BI and subsequently, any dependent reports are receiving an error. The dataflows were hosted in premium (per user) capacity. It appears to have happened sometime between 9:00a - 10:30a CST.

We have some of the dataflows backed up and exported as .json from our disaster recovery documentation, but they do not reflect any recent changes. Has Microsoft acknowledged this issue, and can they restore the dataflows?

Hi @rflamenco 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @rflamenco 

It's a known issue .  PGs are working on this issue . This should be mitigated within the next 24 hours. Please be patient . Thanks for your understanding .

Best Regards,

rflamenco
Advocate I

Thank you, it appears to have been resolved. The 'Next Refresh' showed a datetime in the past, but that was fixed by disabling and re-enabling scheduled refresh. 

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @rflamenco 

I am so glad to hear that your issue has been fixed . I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,