Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataflow refresh "Error: An internal error occurred"(Sharepoint Source)

Hello, 

I just created a dataflow with the webapp PowerBI, in the request editor I didn't have any problem to load a preview of my data and to apply transformations. But when I save my dataflow and try to refresh it I have an error:   

Invalid date,BP_2016_2017,Echec,MainByPage,04/11/2019 16:34:48,04/11/2019 16:34:51,Echec,Error: An internal error occurred... RootActivityId = 6b398f25-7f6c-4695-8f64-2686ab6e0a5b.Param1 = Information about a data source is required. Request ID: 3805aae8-8455-ba44-e15e-89c75ded526e.

For information my data source is files on a Sharepoint folder, and I already tried to change the level of confidentiality but nothing changed...

Thanks in advance for your help ! 

Dimitri

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @DCabaud

Please go to Dataflow Settings-> Data Source Credentials, specify the valid credential for the SharePoint data source. Then refresh the dataflow again to see if the issue still occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

DCabaud
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft I already tried that but I have the same issue, I tried to change the confidentiality level but nothing changed... Do you have another idea ?  

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @DCabaud

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu