Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dataflow not accessible in any way

I have a workspace with two dataflows. Neither dataflow is accessible in any way. Settings are not visible at all (not greyed out, they just don't open at all). If I try to open the dataflow, it just loads, no error message. I am not the owner of the dataflows, but I am admin in the workspace. But the same problem applies to the owner of the dataflows, not able to access either of them in any way.

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. When I created a dataflow in Power BI Service, it works fine that can be opened and edited.

Settings are not visible at all (not greyed out, they just don't open at all).

Perhaps you can consider providing some screenshots about this issue which can be seen clearly. In addtion, how did the owner create this dataflow, connect to the specific data source or just enter data.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Seems like could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. When I created a dataflow in Power BI Service, it works fine that can be opened and edited.

Settings are not visible at all (not greyed out, they just don't open at all).

Perhaps you can consider providing some screenshots about this issue which can be seen clearly. In addtion, how did the owner create this dataflow, connect to the specific data source or just enter data.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

pahe
Regular Visitor

This is the view I get in settings. The yellow bar is empty as well, but should have info about not being able to refresh.

pahe_1-1660717256321.png

If I click on the ellipsis menu in the Datasets + Dataflows list, all I get is this:

pahe_3-1660717495277.png

The dataflows connect to views in BigQuery and the same views have been used directly in datasets, where they work just fine. I've tried clearing the cache and different browsers, but to no avail.

Br,

Pauliina