Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataflow failed to refresh

Hi,

I have several dataflows which are all failing to refresh. They're ODBC connections to Athena - I can see the preview refresh when I edit the tables within the dataflow, but refreshing the dataflow (regardless of whether it's one table with no applied steps or many tables) does not seem to work. 

Here is an error from earlier today.

pquach_1-1664847932256.png

Hi @pquach ,

If you don't use Power BI Premium, all your dataflow will use resource shared with others. Because your issue is intermittent. I assume it is caused by resource contention.

I have found a similar issue. Would you please try to use the workaround:  setting the schedule to half an hour or an hour later than the current time (not more than that).

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @pquach ,

If you don't use Power BI Premium, all your dataflow will use resource shared with others. Because your issue is intermittent. I assume it is caused by resource contention.

I have found a similar issue. Would you please try to use the workaround:  setting the schedule to half an hour or an hour later than the current time (not more than that).

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn