Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dataflow cancel refresh does not finish

I am having issues when cancelling a dataflow refresh. When I click cancel, the action goes through but the dataflow does not finish to cancel the refresh. This has happened in the past to one dataflow and it is still running, then today just happened again to another one. Does anyone know what to do in this case? I tried restarting the capacity but it is still going.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @manuellchavez

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

maxcolaceci
Advocate I

HI @manuellchavez ,

I'm facing the same issue apparently, here's the background:

1. There are 2 staging dataflows (df) and one transformation dataflow consuming them
  2. Yesterday, one of the staging df was refreshing for much longer than normal for no clear reason (I have no access to deep analysis tools) so I canceled the refresh, but this staging dataflow and the linked are shown as "Cancelling" in the refresh history window
  3. Any further scheduled refresh since the 1st occurrence of the issue has not been run, although the scheduled refresh keep switched on in the dataflow settings page
  4. I tried to run an on-demand refresh but the Service is ignoring my request

Thanks