I have a file connected to an Oracle DB and have never had an issue refreshing data. After updating my BI desktop with the February 2021 update, I am receving the below error message. No other changes were made to the file. This is a consistent issue across all of my files that connect to Oracle DBs.
I opened a blank BI file, was able to connect to the Oracle DB and pull in data. I saved and exited the file. When I reopened a few minutes later, I recieved the same error message after trying to refresh.
I have tried reinstalling BI Desktop but that did not fix the issue.
Error Text"DataSource.Error: An error happened while reading data from the provider: 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'