Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DataFlow refresh issues with Sharepoint Online folder source

Our DataFlows that are reading Excel and CSV files off of Sharepoint Online folder (document library) have all begun failing to refresh this week.  

Most of the errors seem to indicate some connectivity issue (or at least maintaining it)

Error: Data Source Error : The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send... RootActivityId = 11af763a-f083-413e-a072-996fe7093913.Param1 = The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. Request ID: a925320e-7f06-a2d3-47ea-8558c6ff5c82.

Its's been incredibly frustrating dealing with some of these DataFlow bugs lately -- ie. hidden files bug and validating queries getting hung up.  

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

You can keep an eye on the status of this issue in Support site: 

q4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Following this thread as our organization is also experiencing the same exact problem BUT it only happens to some reports not all.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking at the support page 

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

it looks like a fix is scheduled to be rolled out by end of data May 30th!

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI I was able to successfully able to refresh my DataFlow from Sharepoint this morning.  

I didn't see any updates on the support page, but assume that things are now resolved.  Will leave it running in a copy of the DataFlow for now for the next few days before making it permanent.

GTS_ONE
Advocate II

Yes, from my Support ticket I know they rolled the fix out to certain regions on the 31st.  I'm also now able to successfully refresh all my SP Dataflows (I'm in the US)

They updated the support page to say the fix would be rolled out to all regions by June 9th.