Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DataFlow Scheduled Refresh Failing

Our dataflows were ok until yesterday, and today it stopped refreshing. It shows me the following message:

The keyword isn't supported: configurationproperties.
Parameter name: keyword

ID da sessão: 73791659-1847-4538-9e8e-251454df5ee6
ID da solicitação: 3d02b02d-4fe4-4eb8-bbc9-2900ae2f2554

Hi @aferreira_adm ,

Have you checked the Netframework 4.8 frame that mentioned by you that whether could cause this issue already or it still has the same issue?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could you check that whether this dataflow had been used gateway to refresh, similar issue had been submited before(ICM: 256645045) that gateway would cause the same issue.

If the dataflow uses gateway to refresh, please try to check the gateway works fine or try to re-install the gateway for the latest version.

If the dataflow did not use gateway, you can try to check whether this issue happens on all dataflows with the same data source or in all workspace types.

Best Regards,

wabanek
Frequent Visitor

HI, I have the same problem, could you please investigate this issue please. 

tex628
Community Champion

We're experiencing the same issue. I'm currently in the process of updating the gateway as it's outdated. 

wabanek
Frequent Visitor

@tex628 , please let me know if updating gateway solved the issue. 

jmlove0923
Frequent Visitor

We have the same issue and I'm pretty sure this is tied to the support issue on the front page.  Only Premium dataflows aren't refreshing and our tenant is in the North Central

jmlove0923_0-1645031046336.png

v-yingjl
Community Support

Currently it seems fine on the support page:

vyingjl_0-1645062540853.png

In addition, here is the same issue that updating gateway to 3000.110.5 which could mitigate this issue that you can refer:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Dataflows-not-refreshing/idi-p/2341943

Best Regards,

DianaMParra

I have same problem, gateway is updated as per version you suggest 3000.110.5 and is not working yet. Would you please provide a solution?

aferreira_adm
Regular Visitor

No solution found yet, but I suspect that the problem might be ocurring because of the Netframework 4.8,  when I try to install it says that it's already installed, but when I check windows update, there still some packages that belongs to netframework waiting for update.

After that I'll let you know the result.

v-yingjl
Community Support

Hi @aferreira_adm ,

Have you checked the Netframework 4.8 frame that mentioned by you that whether could cause this issue already or it still has the same issue?

Best Regards,

tex628
Community Champion

I've had the exact same issue on 5+ installations. All of them have been solved by updating the Power BI Gateway.

Br, 
Johannes