Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data stop refreshing even though it works from Power BI Desktop

I currently have a data source which used to work fine and all of a sudden will not update anymore, error listed below. I created this report using power BI desktop and if I refresh it from there it works. I tried to delete the report and re-publish it but still same issue. I noticed the the error below showing the Table value changes. I have been checking the data to see if anything changed that could break this but all seems normal. I also updated the gateway app on our server, all seems working well and updated to the latest version. Credentials are all in place too for the data connection too. I am out of ideas.

Something went wrong
There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_SpooledOperationMissing","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_SpooledOperationMissing","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Meters.
Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-EUROPE-B-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 8454b73a-c33a-4ca5-ac61-0c5c4b7c2599
Request ID: a8f56b55-2841-4cb4-3db5-489621f974d4
Time: 2020-07-30 11:46:57Z

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support