Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data not showing in Power Bi

Hi everybody, 

i have a issue withe my Power Bi, i have a DB in excel with columns, i imported to Power Bi but some columns are not showing any values, i check if all are in numberic values but the data doesn´t appear, i dont know what i missing on this, 

thanks, 

Hi @ananunez ,

By not displaying the data here, do you mean not displaying it in the Data view?Can you see this data in the query editor?
In your scenario, it seems the Excel was refreshed with some empty rows contained, while you didn't exclude those empty rows, so that the error throws out. Please open the report in Power BI Desktop and open Query Editor, then check the "Remove Blank Rows".

Please correct me if I have misunderstood your meaning.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @ananunez ,

By not displaying the data here, do you mean not displaying it in the Data view?Can you see this data in the query editor?
In your scenario, it seems the Excel was refreshed with some empty rows contained, while you didn't exclude those empty rows, so that the error throws out. Please open the report in Power BI Desktop and open Query Editor, then check the "Remove Blank Rows".

Please correct me if I have misunderstood your meaning.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn