Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data not getting updated after Scheduled refresh completed in Power BI Service

Hi, Last week one of our user raised a complaint regarding a report showing wrong data in Power BI Service workspace, the latest data is not reflecting in the report. But when we checked the Refresh history, we can see it was successfully update as per our scheduled refresh settings and when i opened the report at desktop and refreshed it is showing the data exactly as intended and after a manual refresh at workspace too the data got changed and reflected. Same thing happened today with another report at desktop level we can see all latest data in the columns but at service it showed blank. Could you please look into this issue and provide us with a solution for this issue?

Thanks,

Anjan

Hi @AnjanS 

Did your user set some filter conditions in the REPORT that caused the data not to update after refresh?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @AnjanS 

Did your user set some filter conditions in the REPORT that caused the data not to update after refresh?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

AnjanS
Regular Visitor

no, no filter applied. it is a table visual so, if filter applied too, it should show for that item refreshed data at least. but the data is blank for all the rows after refresh. And i am unable to log an incident regarding the same, could you pls help me with that?