Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data labels for only one series

Hello, I have multiple lines in my line chart visual. When I click on data labels and click On. All the data labes for all the lines pop up. I only want one series data labels. So I click on the series as shown below, but the visual doesn't change. The data labels are still shown for all the lines. 

dineshj23_0-1664396432488.png

Could you please correct this?

Hi @dineshj23 ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 338203791  , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

As a workaround , you may manually turn off the other series of labels as shown in the following picture:

929.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @dineshj23 ,

We have reported your issue and have submitted to internal icm 338203791  , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue . please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

As a workaround , you may manually turn off the other series of labels as shown in the following picture:

929.gif

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn