Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data flow refresh no longer works

At one of my cliens we use dataflows based on excel source files that were running through a schedule. Everything was working fine until 12-11. 

Since then twhen I manually refresh a dataflow it works fine. However it seems to ignore the schedule since then. It just does not run (so there are no errors either). The next refresh data now also lies in the past.

Any ideas as to how to fix this?  

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bramvbi

Please delete schedule time for the dataflow, then re-add schedule time, check if the schedule refresh will start. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

bramvbi
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Thanks for the reply. We tried deleting the schedules and reinstating them. This did not solve the issue. I also tried creating a new dataflow to test and scheduled it. But this new dataflow did not refresh either (again manual refresh worked).

bramvbi
Regular Visitor

Any suggestions?

bramvbi
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft any syggestions what might cause this issue, or do you need additional information to make such a judgement?

I would say this is a fairly severe issue as we now have to refresh our dataflows manuallly.

bramvbi
Regular Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft  So yesterday all of a sudden the schedule tried to refresh. And then today it stopped working again. Can you please explain what is happening. Since we did not nake any ajustments.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

The same issue has been reported internally before: CRI 158473646. And the fix is already deployed, please test again on your side, the issue should be gone now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

bramvbi
Regular Visitor

It seems it had not experienced issues since 25-11. So seems fixed. Is there by any chance a place where I could monitor (progress) on such tickets in the future?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bramvbi

I'm afraid you are not able to track the CRI as it's a internal ticket. I would suggest you keep an eye on the Awareness section in Support site, this section lists Power BI known issues. 🙂

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu