Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data Upload Failure

Good Afternoon, 

For the past 3 days I have recieved the attached error, any others having this same issue? I have turned on and off the VPN i was using, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Power BI Desktop (Both through the app store as well as stand alone download online). I am not sure what else to do, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

cking2019_0-1656953470744.png

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this issue, it will provide a good workaround for other users on the forum who have similar experiences to yours.

We will continue to collect feedback on this, and we will post any updates here.

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @cking2019 ,

Make sure it's not because you have too large a data model in your report, you can try reducing the data size before republishing.

Are you able to publish other reports to the same workspace?

In addition, you can also take a look at following link who faced similar issue:

Issue with Publishing PBIX File

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

cking2019
Frequent Visitor

Just to update, went to our office network with a seperate computer and had no issues uploading the same files. 

Today, I connect to WiFi and cannot upload anything with the same error however, I hard wired to the modem and was able to upload a report succesfully. Not sure what is happening with the network or the service but it does appear to be linked to being on wifi vs hard wired. 

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this issue, it will provide a good workaround for other users on the forum who have similar experiences to yours.

We will continue to collect feedback on this, and we will post any updates here.