Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data Source > New Source > Get Data > Salesforce Reports/Objects - Won't Connect

I’ve attempted to connect to a Salesforce Report in Power BI Desktop, but after I select Salesforce Report in "New Source" and enter my SF credentials I receive the error, "Can't access this page. We don't support this browser. Try opening this page is a supported browser."

I submitted a ticket with my organization's IT department who refered to some articles about Salesforce Lightning, IE11 and PBI Desktop incapatibility as of Dec. 2020. I have done some further research and have sort of come to a conclusion that I'm going to have to just export the report data I need and throw it in a connected folder, even though I'm desparately trying to make this process less manual. 

I was referred to this site by IT and the PBI admin, so if anyone has some additional insights or reccommendations I would greatly appreciate it. 

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support