Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data Point Table Column Header Formatting Issue

We have a column header in the data point table that formats vertically. rather than horizontally. How can we stop it from doing this?Data Point Table Header Formatting.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bindast

Please move the cursor and hover on the highlighted vertical line, then drag it to right to increase column width. 

q3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

bindast
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft

That method doesn't persist. I'm looking for a way that doesn't involve dragging it every time you drill into the Data Point Table.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bindast

Do you perform drill through action to the "Data Point Table" resides in another report page or another report? 

If it is, you can made the change mentioned in my previous post, then save the change to the report. 

By the way, please run the latest Power BI desktop version 2.76.5678.782 if possible. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

bindast
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft I updated my version of Power BI. I tried adjusting the width by dragging the column header as advised above and saving. When I go back into the Data Point View it resets to a vertical column. It looks like it has something to do with when one of the rows has a 0 in it.

Here is an example where some of the rows contain the value "0".

Capture.JPG

When none of the columns have 0, it works fine.

Voucher 2.JPG