Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data Not Showing in Drill Through

1.PNG2.PNG4.PNG5.PNG

Team , this is the same column to be selected. 

I tried drill through , when i select MLP , there're no data and graph showing , look like everything is blanks and no data recorded. In Fact we have the data in our record. 

When i select Wholesalers , the data pop up as recorded. 

what happen with such record ? 

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Chanleakna123,

Do you use slicer with drillthrough feature together? If so, do you get the above issue in Power BI Desktop or Power BI Service? Could you please share sample data of your table or the PBIX file to me so that I can repro?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Chanleakna123,

Do you set any hidden slicer or make other settings  in the Materials Detail page? I found that when I directly create a depots slicer in the Materials Detail page, the slicer is default to Wholesalers value, and the MLP value is not visible in the slicer, which is a bit strange, this is why you get blank value in the detail page when you select MLP in the first page.

I create a new page in your report and you should be able to drillthrough from the first page to the new page when select MLP. I have sent modified PBXI file to you via Private Message.

Regards,
Lydia