Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data Load Failures and Reports Spinning

Ever since about 6am Eastern today, my dataset refreshes have been failing and the reports are just spinning - no errors, just spinning like it's trying to load the data.

Hi,

There is a Service Outage/Degradation mentioned on the support page of the Power BI, so stay tuned:

vrobertqmsft_0-1645668599972.png

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
Winger27

I'm just glad we're all in this together! 😉

itsme
Resolver I

Hope there's an update soon, clients are messaging me about their scheduled refreshes. Nothing we can do at the moment. 🤞🏼

Gururaj
Regular Visitor

Same issue is happening for Indian users too, I can view the report but unable to publish the latest dashboard.

It's throws error like below

Gururaj_0-1645643883557.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be helpful if there was an ETA fro this issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on this? The support page lacks any kind of information of a time frame. 

wade_shelton

Same issue here.  I didn't see the outage at first and tried to re-install the Gateways, but now I'm getting these fun messages... the bit about the service being unreachable due to "local network connectivity problems" is fun...

wade_shelton_0-1645666349663.png

our tenant is in the North-Central region, so it seems to be more than just a coincidence.  Has MS given any official word on what the issue is yet?

fabsterfab
Frequent Visitor

No updates that i know about.

tiffreine
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here in APAC.

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

There is a Service Outage/Degradation mentioned on the support page of the Power BI, so stay tuned:

vrobertqmsft_0-1645668599972.png

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

sthess

It finally seems to be working for me...