Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data Load Failures and Reports Spinning

Ever since about 6am Eastern today, my dataset refreshes have been failing and the reports are just spinning - no errors, just spinning like it's trying to load the data.

Hi,

There is a Service Outage/Degradation mentioned on the support page of the Power BI, so stay tuned:

vrobertqmsft_0-1645668599972.png

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
canadaman
Regular Visitor

Same here, while some reports work, a lot of reports do not open, and data refreshes failed:

Last refresh failed: Wed Feb 23 2022 09:40:25 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.Hide details

Cluster URI:WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-H-PRIMARY-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID:6ff06b9d-49a2-4ecd-8f4d-b0198ec9dc11
Request ID:507beb6d-b11b-45a2-adbf-760e150311aa
Time:2022-02-23 14:40:25Z
DGrey07
Regular Visitor

Same Issue.

laurenm
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here. Service refreshes all error (eventually) and say there's not enough memory and desktop refreshes work but cannot be pushed to the service, just starting today.

laurenm_0-1645631751097.png

DGrey07
Regular Visitor

DGrey07_0-1645632163210.png

looks like they are on it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here in North Texas....just like others have reported.   We have a dataflow that has been refreshing for 23 hours and we can't cancel it.   

smshetty
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Dashboards are not loading since morning. Please advise.

Emblexx

Same issue here - eastern US. Refreshes failing all morning, and no users are able to view/load reports in the service

tjs2911
Frequent Visitor

Same issues....

Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Failure details: There's not enough memory to complete this operation. Please try again later when there may be more memory available.

sthess

Same/similar issue here...

As of this morning, attempting to publish a report and corresponding dataset that has worked fine for the past 6 months now takes a very long time to finally result in the following message:

sthess_0-1645633345264.png

Checking the dataset in my workspace:

sthess_1-1645633423142.png

sthess_2-1645633475216.png

...and the corresponding report, when accessed via the online service, just 'spins' indefinitely.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here.