Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Data Gateway not working properly

I am facing very strange beghaviour with data gateway, sometime it work and some times it is throwing error. 

On Premise Data Gateway issue.png

I have tested my gateway connection which showint connected. Below is the screen shot of my refresh history which is showing using the same gateway my dataset has been refreshed and failed few times in both scenario on demand and scheduled.

Refresh History.png

I have only single source of data in my gateway data source :

Data GatewayData Gateway

I have tried unistalling and installing gateway multiple times but it is not helping.

Please help.

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@ankurmarco ,

As the error messages mentioned, the data gateway can't access the data source. If the data gateway and your data source are in different servers, please make sure they are in the same domain and necessary ports have been enabled.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

ankurmarco
Regular Visitor

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, I using the local installation of SQL server on system and the gateway is loaded on same system. If it has issue with the port or domain, it shouldn't refresh few times with the same gateway. if you see my refresh history, on 30 Sep I have refreshed my dataset 4 time and the last one got succeeded. 

So there mus be something else. Please help me, I am strugling with issue.

ankurmarco
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I have checked my SQL TCP ports. it is enable and listen to all ports.

I have also enabled the windows firewall for outbound ports: TCP 443, 5671, 5672, and from 9350 through 9354. But it is still having the same issue.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@ankurmarco ,

It's weird, I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

submit a support ticketsubmit a support ticket

Regards,

Jimmy Tao