Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Data Colors Advanced Controls missing from Formatting pane

I seem to be missing the Advanced Controls option in in data colors for all chart types. 

FormatSettings.JPG

I have performed an update as well as a reinstall and the option is still not available. 

Please advise 

Thanks  

Jon 

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

What version of Power BI Desktop do you use and how do you create the column chart? I can see Advanced controls option in Feb version of Power BI Desktop.
Capture.PNG1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issue. Advanced Controls option is missing. I have the latest version (April 2019)Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have the same issue.  

Untitled.png

dtaylor_idex
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue with April 2019 release.  Does this need to be enabled in some way?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am having the same problem, both in 32 and 64 bit versions of the April 2019 release.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issue. Advanced Controls option is missing. I have the latest version (April PBI April VersionPBI April Version2019).

oasacorp
Regular Visitor

Hi everyone,

Even I was experiencing the same issue but the option exists and is well hidden. If you hover around the Default Color under Data colors, you will see the three dots option menu that has "conditional formatting". Attached picture

t1.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Making the conditional formatting so hard to find is just unacceptable UI design.