Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dashboards link stopped working on power bi app on iphone

Hi, for some reason the dashboards on one of my power bi apps has stopped working on the power bi app on iphone and ipad.  I have removed the app from my phone and installed it again but still not working.  The dashboard work perfectly fine on the online version.

Many thanks.

Rosina

Comments
matoso
Regular Visitor

Hi, I'm having the same issue and would like to add that dashboards are not triggering neither "loaded" or "error" events.

This can be verified on the embbeded playground: https://microsoft.github.io/PowerBI-JavaScript/demo/v2-demo/index.html

Go to "Sample Dashboard" and then "Run". Nothing gets logged on "Log" area.

(The "Sample Report" does log the "loaded" event)

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Rose1976

From your description, it looks like when you open the Power BI mobile app in iPhone or iPad, navigate to open a published app then click on a dashboard, the dashboard doesn't open, right? 

Which Power BI mobile app version do you run?

And which iOS version of your iPhone and iPad?

Please check if you are able to open other dashboards contained in the same published app via Power BI mobile app. 

@matoso The issue you reported is different from this topic. Please post a new thread and we will investigate it and reply in the new thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Rose1976
Regular Visitor

thanks everyone, the app appears to be working now.  I think it was just the Apple update took a while to work, i'm now on the current version and all dashboards working fine.