Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dashboard visualization BING maps displaying in blank

ElaineZh_0-1660703240759.png

Since this month, the microsoft bing map integrated in the existing dashboards turn into displaying issue continuously. 

It happens both online as well as in local power BI desktop after data was checked with no problem. 

Does anything happen on this bing map part? Or do we have any other map choice which can be picked in visualization, for China region especially?

Thanks a lot.

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. The bing map visual works fine.

vyingjl_0-1660785801496.png

Have you tried to use the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.108.825.0) to check this issue again, see:

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

In addition, you can try to use other map visuals like ArcGIS map, Azure map etc., when you try to use Azure map visual, remeber to enable it in options and restart Power BI Desktop.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Could not reproduce it in my side as far as my test. The bing map visual works fine.

vyingjl_0-1660785801496.png

Have you tried to use the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.108.825.0) to check this issue again, see:

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

In addition, you can try to use other map visuals like ArcGIS map, Azure map etc., when you try to use Azure map visual, remeber to enable it in options and restart Power BI Desktop.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li