Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard tiles not displaying data on one page.

I have a four page dashboard and one page has stopped displaying data in all of the tiles on that page. I have checked the reports in PowerBi desktop and PowerBi online and they are both working fine. I have re-embedded the dashboard into Sharepoint online and the problem remains, any ideas?

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@BEM ,

We would need to verify that if the tiles in dashboard don't show data in Power BI Service. If so, do you get any error message? Could you please share a screenshot here?

In addition, what method do you use to embeb Power BI dashboard into SharePoint online?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

BEM
Regular Visitor

I have attached two screen captures. The first shows that the tiles are displaying correctly in PowerBi service. The second screen capture shows that no data is being displayed (in the first page only) of the SharePoint online dashboard.

The Dashbopard is being embedded into SharePoint Online using "embed in Sharepoint Online".

Power Bi Service.PNGSharepoint Online.PNG

BEM
Regular Visitor

The problem has been identified within the filters settings and has now been rectified. No furth action required thankyou.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Delivered