Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard tiles loose target design

We use a black dashboard design. Our report use a standard white design. When we pin tiles on the dashboard we use the option "use target design". Since 2 or 3 days some of the tiles loose the design when they refresh (after 15 minutes). This case is only for 3 tiles. All other tiles keep the black design. 

The tiles are not from the same report and don't anything different in common. I tried to repin the tiles or reupload the reports and then repin the tiles. Nothing helped. Everytime the tiles get refreshed they are shown in white and we have to refresh the whole page so they get the black design back. 

Please fix this as it is very unprofessional when we show our dashboards to customers!Dashboard design.jpg

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@synMo,

I make a test on my side impersonating your scenario, however, when I refresh the dataset of the second report, and refresh tiles pinned from this report in the dashboard of first report, the dashboard theme doesn't change.

I am using built-in dark theme in the dashbaord. Do I have to wait 2 or 3 days? Or the issue only occurs after data changes in second report?

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

synMo
Frequent Visitor

@v-yuezhe-msft

We use a custom Dashboard theme but not a custom JSON Theme. We use the colors which can be used when choosing custom theme. 

The tiles on the dashboard refresh every 15 minutes. When they refresh they get white as shown in the screenshot. The dashboard remains with the custom colors (black). So it occurs every 15 minutes. 

Edit: We use Google Chrome

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@synMo,

I also use Chrome, and I set dashboard theme as yours. But I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. Could you please share fiddler trace log here?
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

synMo
Frequent Visitor

@v-yuezhe-msft

Dear Lydia,

I am not using the dark theme as mentioned above. I am using the following:

Dashboarddesign.png

The color change does not only appear on my client by the way.

I will try to trace it, but I have never used fiddler and I am not a webdeveloper...

Best regards